Friday, April 1, 2011

OPI So Many Clowns...So Little Time

Today, I have another obsession. OPI's newest collection, Femme Fatale, has just been released. It has a bit of circus theme and I adore the entire collection. I Juggle Men is a beautiful sheer, icy color that will add sparkle to any other polish you might have or look stunning on its own. Step Right Up is a super soft shade of pink that is perfect for any girl who wants a bit of color on their nails while looking completely natural [this is my little sister's favorite!]. In the Spotlight is a baby pink that is really quite beautiful.

While I loved all the colors, So Many Clowns...So Little Time is my absolute favorite! It is a soft, cream color that is almost white but not quite. I have worn this on my nails everyday since I got it. I haven't fallen in love with a nailpolish like this since I picked up my first OPI nailpolish, Got a Date To-Knight.

If you want to see swatches of all of these colors, click here. The lovely Beauty Bites has swatched all of them in beuatiful detail. This is the perfect spring color to wear. It won't clash with any of the bright colors you might wear. I think this collection is perfect for anyone who might be buying a little girl their first nailpolish. The color payout is great but the colors are super natural.

Also, don't forget to check out the OPI website. They have amazing tools to help their customers pick out the shades that would suit any skintones or nail length. I love the Try It On tool. Leave the name of your favorite nailpolish in the comments below!

FTC: I'm not being compensated for this post. OPI sent me these nailpolishes to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment