Friday, April 29, 2011

Front Row at Marc Jacobs

Hola, blogging world. I recently posted a lot of posts on my second channel so please go check that out! I am going to stick with my goal of posting something over there every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. But today's post is about the lovely ladies [and Josh Duhmel] that attended the Marc Jacobs 2011 Fall RTW show. They all look fabulous, but who is your favorite?

Leighton Meester [left] and Vogue Italia's Franca Sozzani [right] attending the 2011 Fall/Winter RTW Marc Jacobs show.

Josh Duhamel and Fergie [left] + Whoopi Goldberg [right] attending the 2011 Fall/Winter RTW Marc Jacobs show.

Vanessa Hudgens [left] and Sofia Coppola [right] attending the Fall/Winter 2011 RTW Marc Jacobs show.

Thank you for reading! My readers are the best and you all are the reason I keep writing. I can't thank you enough. Please follow this blog through GFF and don't forget to check out my twitter. You'll get to hear all the funny and strange things my sister says the moment they happen.

Photos courtesy of style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment