Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sally Hansen's Mint Sorbet

Hello! Happy Wednesday! My "Share the Love" post will be up later today. Before that is published, I have a few swatches of my new favorite nail polish of the moment! It's the Sally Hansen's Mint Sorbet. When I'm typing this I keep looking at my nails and I smile. It makes me feel like it's finally spring!

Here are more pictures of the nail polish but I'm working some different hand poses. This is the first time I've ever used a product from the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear collection but so far I'm pleasantly surprised. This is day three and my nails are still holding up. The pictures were taken on day one. Sidenote: Digging my Mickey Mouse silly band? Got that in my Easter mailbox too!

The brush is very wide--which I always love. Small brushes are just difficult to use sometimes. And the consistency was creamy and really easy to work with. I was also impressed that I only had to use two coats to get a beautiful and uniform color. Sometimes I find that pastels are really sheer in drugstore nail polishes. Maybe I've just had bad luck.

I'm in sort of a crazy nail polish craze lately. Please comment below with your favorite colors. Also don't forget to follow this blog and check out my second one, Thoughts of a Fashionista!

No comments:

Post a Comment