Friday, April 22, 2011

Style Highlights: Reese Witherspoon

Water For Elephants comes out today! I'm so excited. I read the book and it was fantastic. Go check out my review if you already haven't. But I think that Reese will be wonderful in this role. I'm been a fan for ages. Tell me in the comments below which look is your favorite?

Reese Witherspoon in Armani [left]. Reese Witherspoon in a cobalt blue Jason Wu cocktail dress [right].

Reese was the center of attention that night at the Oscars. She looked amazing! Her hair was so retro but she kept the look incredibly modern. I adored the black and white color blocking--so chic! The emerald earrings were an excellent choice. They added a bit of color to the look without appearing out of place.

Jason Wu + Reese Witherspoon is a combination that never fails. I love this deep, rich color on her. It is bold and powerful. Reese looks confident and happy. Her makeup is natural and her hair looks effortless in soft waves--just like how Reese likes it.

Reese Witherspoon in a textured white mini [left]. Reese Witherspoon in a tailored Zac Posen dress [right].

Talk about angelic. In white Reese looks absolutely stunning. If you look closely you will see that the dress is actually textured--a stunning detail that adds depth to the look. I adore the half sleeve and sheer trimming at the bottom of the hem. Paired with simple Louboutins and silver dangling earrings, the look is complete. 

With this look, Reese took a chance and it paid off. She looks so modern in this Zac Posen mini. I adore the bow detailing at the bust and waist. The corset cinches in her waist and the strapless silhouette shows off Reese's toned arms. Reese likes to keep things simple and she decided to pair the look with simple black pumps and minimal jewelry. Although, Reese did amp up her eye makeup. Risk taker!

Thank you again for staying with me. I love blogging and I get so excited when people actually read my words. Don't forget to follow and check out my second blog! See you tomorrow.

Photos courtesy of instyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment