Thursday, April 28, 2011

Today's Inspiration: Red Dresses

Today I'm feeling a bit inspired. I wore bright, bold red. And as I'm lying in bed writing this, I won't deny that I'm still in a bit of a red mood--whatever that means. But don't worry I'm not mad. I'm just appreciating the richness and depth of this wonderful color. After all, the song isn't about a lady in cucumber green.

Lanvin Hearts H&M? Well, I Heart Lanvin + H&M!

Go bold, Stella. Or go home.

Valentino RED.

Red isn't just for brunettes. Kristen proves that blondes can be bold too.

Who says that reds must be paired with neutrals? Whoever said that was a liar!

Rock that runway Karlie!

I hope that you're a little inspired. I know that I am. Please don't forget to check out my second blog, Thoughts of a Fashionista! And follow this blog for updates about whenever I post!

Photos courtesy of weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment