Friday, April 1, 2011

Style Highlights: Ginnifer Goodwin

Ginnifer Goodwin! I can't explain how much I adore this woman's sense of style. Its so cutting-edge without going Lady Gaga. She always looks effortless--which is a true sign of style. I know which look is my favorite. But tell me which one is yours in the comments below.

Ginnifer Goodwin in YSL pants, black bustier, and stain heels [left]. Ginnifer Goodwin in a red lace Valentino mini [right].

So chic! This harem pant and bustier combination was a stroke of genius. I adore the way that it looks like a cat suit almost. The bold gold accessories are so perfect as are her satin purple heels. On any other woman this look would've been too sexy and maybe a bit trashy but somehow, and I'm not quite sure how, but Ginnifer manages to keep this look effortless.

Valentino. A girl can never go wrong in Valentino. Well, a girl can but not Ginnifer. I love the bold color against her brunette hair. I adore the lace. So modern and classic without looking old. No jewelry and nude pumps complete the look. Just stunning.

Ginnifer Goodwin in Christian Dior [left] and Monique Lhuillier [right].

Another perfect example of how lace can be fresh and youthful. The color is stunning against her pale skin. Understated [but drool-worthy] shoes and simple diamond earrings complete the look. Ginnifer knows the art of not overwhelming an outfit with unnecessary accessories. She's very gifted in that sense. Plus, did I mention how much I love how she styled her hair in this picture? Because I do.

A little glitter can go a long way. I adore this dress on Ginnifer. The cut is very flattering--and a throwback to the time of Mad Men. The sheer top is very flattering and those red shoes are brilliant. A pop of color, especially red, is perfection when done right. And, by the way, this is done right.

Thank you for reading. I'll be back tomorrow. Please don't forget to follow and check out my second blog.

Photos courtesy of instyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment