Saturday, February 26, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens at New York Fashion Week

Over the coarse of NYFW, Vanessa Hudgens was a very busy girl. She made an appearance at no less than nine runway shows/presentations. It may not seem like a lot but in a world where some ladies make it to one, maybe two, events during the week, Vanessa is a heavy-weight champion.

Vanessa Hudgens at the Alice + Olivia presentation [left] and at the Jeremy Scott show [right].

Vanessa Hudgens at the Marchesa presentation [left] and at the Tibi runway show [right].

Vanessa Hudgens outside the Michael Kors show [left] and at the Diesel raunway show [right].

 
Vanessa Hudgens at the Yigal Azrouel [left] and Anna Sui [right].

The lovely star also made an appearance at the Marc Jacobs show [put I didn't really care for her outfit so I decided not to post it]. This girl was extremely busy, going from show to show. I'm impressed with her stamina. What looks are your favorite?

Thank you for reading. Please check out my second blog. Please follow this one. And I'll be sure to keep writing posts for your enjoyment! I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment