Sunday, February 27, 2011

Christopher Bailey and Friends

Fashion designers. They're the rock stars of the fashion world. And just like rock stars, its hard to think of them as people outside of their work for their label. Most people are familiar with the names Versace, Armani, Gucci, and Chanel but if challenged to pick the designers behind those brands most would surely fail.

What do designers wear in their free time? And who do they associate with? Just recently those questions got stuck in my brain. And so I got inspired and with a few clicks of my keyboard I got my answer. But I couldn't just stop there. No. I had to blog about it because that's what good bloggers do.

Christopher Bailey with Victoria Beckham [left] and Emma Watson [right].

Christopher Bailey with Kate Bosworth [left]. Christopher Bailey with Matthew Williamson and Nadja Swarovski [right].

Christopher Bailey with Lily Donaldson [left] and Ed Westwick [right].

I started with Christoper Bailey because I adore his work. I wrote this post last night and I found it really interesting so I wrote four other like them. I plan to post them in the future when I don't have time to write or when I'm just un-inspiried. So keep an eye out for them. Aren't designers just fascinating?

Thank you for reading. Please check out my second blog and follow this one [if you feels so inclined]! I'll be back tomorrow as usual. Did you like this post? Leave thoughts in the comments.

Photos courtesy of style.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment