Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Share the Love

Happy hump day! Its half-way through the week and its also time for "Share the Love"! I should get a theme song--I really should. But I'm not that musically inclined and it probably wouldn't be that good. So I'll just put that idea on the back burner. [the previous statement was typed with a lot of sarcasm. just like the statement encased in these brackets].

Feeling stupid? Well, listen to these people talk about Egypt and feel a little better about yourself.

Corbyn featured the handbags from the Fendi runway and they're to die for!

Yesterday I posted about my interview with Blair Fowler [aka Juicystar07] and I wanted to share some of my favorite videos of hers with you! Want to get Ashley Greene's makeup? Check out this makeup tutorial! Or sit down and enjoy a Beauty Blabber with Blair.

I adore Josie, at wink a wink and a smile's, Audrey Hepbrun-esque OOTD. She looks amazing!

Leanne at Join the Gossip was lucky enough to have a sneak peak at the new Topher Grace and Anna Faris movie, Take Me Home Tonight. So jealous! See what she thought.

Don't we all hate stupid restroom signs? I know I do. And so does Josh Sundquist. Do you?

Thank you for reading. As always leave any suggestions in the comments below. Check out my second blog and follow this one through GFF or Bloglovin'! Scroll down for a bonus blog post! And I'll see you tomorrow. 

Photo courtesy of weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment