Thursday, February 3, 2011

Share the Love: Groundhog's Day Edition


Another Share the Love. I'm sorry. Again. Last week I lost track of what day it was when I posted and I did the same thing again this week. I need to get back on track!

Thanks to the lovely lady at Don't Forget to be Awesome, I have found my new favorite love song. Plus these ladies look stunning in jumpsuits!


Want to wear a chic top knot for the winter and spring? Check out this tutorial I found on YouTube.

I want everything on Chic Geek's wishlist. I love sparkles and such. Do you?

Do some shopping with Gina from anything imaginable!

Learn how to speak English. Even if you already know how...you might learn a thing or two about the language or boyish immaturity.

Thanks for reading my post guys! I'll see you tomorrow and don't forget to check out my twitter and follow bloglovin'!! :) Thanks for being so awesome. Oh, and happy belated Ground hog's Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment