Friday, April 16, 2010

Winter to Spring

See:Moulin Rouge
Ewan McGregor. Singing? Swoon!! :) I lovethis movie. Its bitter sweet and filled with music. The Elephant Love Medley and Come What May play on my ipod all the time. Its fun because this musical is filled with songs that the audience already knows. Its actually one of the few Nicole Kidman movies that I like. I like Nicole Kidman but lately she hasn't been putting out good movies. Did anyone seeAustralia? Yeah, if you haven't, then don't. But back to Moulin Rouge. I cried. And cried. And cried. This movie is so good. Believe me. So sweet. "I'll love you until the end of time!"


Read:People Style Watch Magazine
I love People magazine. And the style version is just as good! This magazine is more practical than Haper's Bazaar or Vogue. Its filled with deals and saving oppourtunities. Its less fantasy and more reality but that doesn't make it any less fun. It isn't filled with articles about anything other than fashion. Its fashion through and through. :)


Watch:The Vampire Diaries
I LOVE Vampire Diaries. Its intense, kind of scary, and filled with romance. What more does a series need? Three adorably cute guys. Swoon. I guess I'm swooning a lot as I write this post. Hahaha. :) But I really, really do enjoy watching this show. Its one of th few that I actually watch the night that it comes on rather than watching it online or OnDemand. I didn't think the book was as good as the series. Just my opinion. :)


Wear:Nars Orgasm
OMG. I've heard people talk about this blush before but I didn't understand what all the fuss was about. Then my mom bought me this for either my birthday or Christmas, I can't remember. Hmm...but anyway, it looks sooo good on. I love the way that it gives me this adorable flush. So pretty. I highly recomend this product. It looks amazing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment