Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lovin' Lauren's Style

Another "I Love My..." blog post. :) Its features Lauren, one of my faves, and her Linea Pelle Piper Speedy. Random tangent but I love the fact that she's holding a DVF shopping bag in the first pic! DVF is one of my all time favorite designers along with Burberry Prorsum, Michael Kors, Jason Wu, and a bunch of others.

I can't list them all. Then there wouldn't be any room for any pictures of Lauren. I'm sure if you read my blog you'll know who my faves are. :) But I had to give a shout out to Ms. von Furstenberg. Isn't it just so much fun just saying her name? :)

Shopping in West Hollywood. Wearing Linea Pelle Piper Speedy, Marc Jacobs 107/S Sunglasses, Alvin Valley Goddess Blouse, Dark Wash Jeans, and Silver T-Strap Sandals.

Eating Lunch at Tarte in Beverly Hills. Wearing Linea Pelle Piper Speedy, M by Madonna H&M Leather Jacket, Max Studio Troy Pumps, Black Jeans, Printed Scarf, and Dior Sunglasses.

Walking Her Dog in Hollywood. Wearing Linea Pelle Piper Speedy, Minnetonka Triple Fringe Boots, Chloe 2123 Sunglasses, Medium Wash Jeans, and Lauren Conrad Cheryl Tank.

I'm currently sitting in my living room watching the Vh1 special, the Fabulous Life of Real Life Cinerellas. It makes me wish that I could meet a real life prince. Sigh. :) It's like The Prince and Me but better because these stories are real. :)

It gives the rest of us wannabe princesses hope! Hahaha.

That dog is sooo cute! I wish I could get a dog but my parents don't think I'm responsible enough. Maybe they're right. But I still wish I could have one. :) Bye. Talk to you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment