Thursday, April 8, 2010

How To: Be Pretty in Pink

Tomorrow I'm off on a school field trip. I can't tell you how long its been since I've been on one of those. :) Elementary school, I think. Maybe Junior High. I can't really remember...

I, of course, procrastinated and am leaving all of my homework that is due on Monday for me to do on the two hour bus drive there and back. Four hours on a bus filled with smelly, sometimes obnoxious high schoolers. Jealous?

Hahaha. :) No, really I think I'm going to have tons of fun. Just wait. So exciting...I think I'll have problems sleeping tonight.

Here are some ladies rocking hot pink! :D

Mary-Kate Olsen at 21 Screening After Party. Wearing Miu Miu Oversized Suede
Clutch, Christian Louboutin Gwenissima, Black Satin Jumper, and Hot Pink Belt.


Victoria Beckham Leaving Scott's Restaurant in London. Wearing Antonio
Berardi Dress, Black Pumps, and Chanel CC Clutch


Demi Lavato at a Spa. Wearing Ray Ban 3025 Aviator Sunglasses, Prada Vitello
Shine Tote, Simple Black Flip-Flops, and Two Piece Black Sweatpants.


Taylor Momsen Topshop Topman Private Dinner. Wearing Topshop Mixed Tier
Mini Skirt, Fishnet Tights, Workman Booties, Simple Black Tee, and
3/4 Sleeve Leather Jacket.

Hot pink is so...hot. :) Pun intended. But I think that neon pink is a great way to make an outfit stand out. There are just some days when I want to stand out! :)

Right now I'm trying not to laugh too hard. My sister has intorudced my mom to Miley Cyrus' music and right she (my mom) is singing The Climb at the top of her lungs. :) Hahaha. I think we've discovered why neither my or my sister have any vocal talent. I love you, Mommy! You know I'm only being silly. :)

 Please, please, please comment! I need serious help with the college issue. Which one should I go to? Its such a huge decision! Yikes. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment