Friday, April 9, 2010

Rain, Rain Go Away

With Spring upon us, I know that Spring will also bring along Spring showers. :) Yes, the rain. Don't we all love rain. Note my sarcasm. :) It rained/hailed (who gets hail in April except for Icelanders?) at practice today but it only lasted for a little while.

Anway, Josie at With a Wink and a Smile has inspired me/reminded me that I neeeed to get rainboots. Obviously since it rains/hails at tennis practice. :) Here's the link to her inspirational post. :) Thanks Josie!

I'm thinking abotu getting these ones. I'm not in love with the color but I like the girly feel it has. I don't know. The only time I get to wear rainboots is on wet, dreary days. So I think its cute when girls wear super adorable, super cheery rainboots. Its the juxtaposition, I think. :)

These are called Allison Floral Rain Boots. The price isn't too bad. And considering where I live, I will get to wear these year round. :) So this will be money well spent! :)

Started reading Nicholas Sparks' book, The Choice, today. I somehow lost my copy of The Last Song. I don't know where it went. I put it in my tennis bag one day and then the next day it was gone. Hmmm...I think I know who touched it though. Jenny...if you're reading this...I know it was YOU! :D

But I seriously want it back soon. How else will I find out what happens to Ronnie and Will? I mean, I could go see the movie but I really want to read the book first. My friend says that she listened to The Last Song's soundtrack and that helped her get into the book.

She said that she cried a ton and I hope I cry too! Sometimes you just want to cry. Oh, but I will be going to go see The Last Song soon! Yay! As soon as I finish the book. Hint, hint Jenny...

Don't forget to check out my giveaway! Who doesn't love a free tote? Crazy people, that's who! And it's the last day you can enter. :)

Has anyone seen The Last Song? Should I spend my ten dollars to see this movie because if not, I'll just stay home. :) Comment. Comment. Go and Comment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment