Monday, April 12, 2010

The Apple Doesn't Fall Far...

Gwyneth Paltrow.  Yes, she's the woman from  Shakespeare in Love, Shallow Hal, and Iron Man. And surprisingly I liked all of these movies but for all different reasons. Shakespeare in Love made me cry. Shallow Hal made me laugh. And Iron Man had me on the edge of my seat. (I went to go see Iron Man for my birthday last year.)

She's so pretty and its also a bonus that I love her husband's music. Hello? Coldplay is freakin' awesome! I heart Viva La Vida, Yellow, Shiver, Clocks, and just so many more songs I couldn't begin to list them all. :) But back to Gwyn. :)

She's super talented and I genuinely like her movies. Now that Iron Man 2 and her other movie entitled, Love Don't Let Me Down, are coming out (so excited for Iron Man) she's on the cover of Harper's Bazaar for their March 2010 issue.

Anyway, here are pics from her photoshoot. They're amazing. And just click here if you want to read the entire interview with Gwyn.


I adore her Armani-Prive Swarovski-encrusted white gown. Its the one in the last picture from the top. Its just stunning in my opinion. :) I wish I had that dress. I have to admit that I'm a little jealous.

I haven't done one of these magazine photoshoot posts in a while and what better way to get back into the swing of things than with Gwyneth Paltrow? :) There were three or four other pictures that I really liked and I might just save those pictures for another blog post in the future.

I don't like to put a million pics on my blog becuase people tend to just scan over them without really seeing them, you know.

Have you ever seen a Gwyneth Paltrow movie? If so which, if any, were your favorites? Please Comment and then Follow. TTYL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment