Friday, April 15, 2011

Today's Inspiration: Jac

Another day. Another inspiration. I've started doing posts similar to these on my second blog, but they non-beauty/fashion related topics like tennis and math. Hey, have I ever mentioned that I'm a nerd? Because I am. A really big one.

Going tribal. I adore it!

Flying solo in Rodarte.

Nothing says confidence like a bold, red lip.

This could almost be a scene out of an episode of Gossip Girl.

Sun-kissed beauties. [was about to use the word godesses but Charlie Shee officially ruined that word for me.]

So soft. So delicate. So beautiful. 
__
Thank you for reading! I try to say this as often as I can but sometimes I forget. My readers are the best and I'll challenge anyone who says differently. I'll see you guys tomorrow. :)
__
Photos courtesy of weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment