Sunday, April 10, 2011

Reese Witherspoon's Street Style

Reese Witherspoon, the newly-wed. She looked stunning on the cover of People and she looked so happy. I have been a fan of Reese since her Legally Blonde days. Now I'm excited for her newest movie with Robert Pattinson, Water For Elephants. I'm a HUGE fan of the book, click here to see my review, and I can't wait for it to hit the big screen.

Reese Witherspoon shopping in Los Angeles wearing medium-wash skinny jeans, a cream cardigan with wooden buttons, strappy wedge heels, a stunning leather bag with braided detailing, a simple white tee, and a pair of classic sunglasses [left].

Reese Witherspoon stepping out of a store in Los Angeles wearing a printed light-weight dress for spring, leather sandals, a simple silver chain, and dark round sunglasses [right].

Reese Witherspoon outside the Bristol in Beverly Hills wearing dark chocolate boots, black tights, a dark blue fitted dress, a quilted bag with a chain handle, simple golden earrings, over sized sunglasses, and a golden watch [left].

Reese Witherspoon at the Brentwood Country Mart wearing dark-wash skinny jeans, bold red flats, classic black Ray Bans, a grey pea coat, simple gold earrings, and a tan cross-body bag [right].

Thank you for reading! I appreciate all of my readers and I'm so glad that they continue to read my blog ever after all this time. Please don't forget to follow and check out my second more personal blog.

Photos courtesy of clebritieswonder.net

No comments:

Post a Comment