Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Golden Girl

Last night I was watching Gossip Girl. I think that Blake Lively is a beautiful girl and I think she's a really great actress. (Although I really am a Blair fan) I was watching and I remembered the spread I saw in Nylon a little while ago.

She's so much fun and I loved her in Sister of the Traveling Pants. These pictures are really pretty and so I thought to share them with you guys. :D

This is kind of related but not really. Am I the only one who likes Blair and Chuck together because none of the friends I've talked to like it. I think they're perfect for each other, in a strange evil kind of way.
__
Sorry for the random tangent but I was just wondering. :)
__
Do you like Blake? Do you watch Gossip Girl? Please Comment and Follow! :D
P.S. I really like her jacket. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment