Saturday, December 19, 2009

Fa La La La La

If you celebrate Christmas, or even if you don't, I'm sure you know that Christmas is upon us! I cannot wait. It seems like the anxiety is building and...oh, I'm just sooo excited. :D

I love Christmas movies and snow but I especially LOVE Christmas music. *sigh* I never fails to make me smile or just feel happy.

Anyway, here's a list of my favorite holiday music:

*Baby It's Cold Outside
*All I Want for Christmas Is You
*Carol of the Bells
*Believe (From the Polar Express)
*Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
*The Snow Miser
*Songs from the Nutcracker


The Holidays are my favorite time of year! :D

On a more somber note I just heard that Brittany Murphy just died. RIP Brittany. Its so strange. She was so young. My thoughts and well wishes are with her family right now.

What are your favorite holiday songs? Please Comment and Follow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment