Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Share the Love

Two weeks in a row I have posted Share the Love on time. So proud. But let's see if I can go an entire month without messing up. Now that is a real challenge. Please share the love with these lovely ladies and check out their blogs/channels.

♫Need a laugh? Check out Meg Cabot's blog post about the the problem with foreign book covers. Life is so challenging for a NY Times best selling author. :)

♫Sarah from A Day in the Life of Sarah is listening to E.T. and looking awesome in her new OOTD! Check out her blog!

♫Michelle Phan's March Favorites video! Plus, you're view counts go towards a good cause. Makeup + helping others. My favorite combo.

♫Dale, from Savvy Spice, is holding an amazing giveaway featuring candy and giftcards. Better enter quickly before it ends! Go. Go. Go.

♫Jess, from Jessica's Eye for Style, loves spring. And so do I! Get inspired by Paris Vogue.

♫The best and worst drugstore eyeliners according to FleurDeForce on YouTube. Enjoy.

Another Share the Love. Done! I hope that you enjoyed that. Please leave links to your favorite blog posts [i don't mind self nominations] for next weeks segment. Thank you for reading. You guys are the best! Don't let anyone tell you differently!

Photo courtesy of weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment