Friday, November 26, 2010

Emma Watson & Burberry are Number One

I'm sure it was no surprise that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One, came in number one at the box office last week [and probably again this weekend]. I think we were all expecting that. But what you might find interesting is that Burberry has become the first luxury brand to hit three million fans on Facebook. That's quite a feat.

Emma Watson in Burberry [both left and right].

Emma in a trench from Burberry's S/S 2011 collection. She matches the neutral color of the trench with nude pumps and a light grey mini-dress. The prim and proper white collar pops against the cool color of her dress. Her jewelry and makeup are practically non-existant.

Emma looks chill and chic in this specially made Buberry coat. Burberry is known for their trenches, jackets, and coats. They're iconic and desired by women all around the world. Myself, included. Emma's sleek shades, dark wash jeans, and simple black flats complete the look.

Emma Watson in Burberry [both left and right].

This sparkly Burberry mini is to die for on Emma. She looks modern and chic. She completments her gold garment with deep, dark smokey eyes and starppy heels. In the other look Emma still looks fantastic in her navy inspired pea coat.

I've been a fan of Burberry on Facebook for about two months and I'm impressed with Bailey and the company's frequency and quality of updates. They really reach out to their customers and try to get them involved in everything. From videos with Christoper Bailey to just random updates about everything and anything Burberry, they do an excellent job. If you're not a fan--then you should be.

Maybe I'm a little biased because Burberry is my favorite brand--bar none. I'm on my way to see HP today. I'm so excited. I heard it was brilliant. Have you seen it yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment