Sunday, October 31, 2010

SNL Sweethearts!

Are you a fan of SNL? If not you can still enjoy the fashion in the later part of the post. Yes. I know. :) This blog has stuff for almost everyone! I'm trying to diversify my audience. [just kidding]

Well, Scarlett Johansson will back at SNL for her third time on November 13th. The musical guest will be Arcade Fire. Make sure to set your TiVo! :) This is a fashion blog so here's a glimpse at Scarlett's amazing style. I wonder what she's wear on the show? Any guesses?


Scarlett Johansson in Mango [L] and Dolce and Gabanna [R].

Then, Anne Hathaway will make her second appearance on SNL. Anyone knows that I adore Anne. She has style and yet she's so incredibly humble. Is there any reason not to love her? Her show will air the following week on November 20th. When did SNL get to stylish?

Anne Hathaway in Azzaro [L] and Proenza Schouler [R].

What was your favorite SNL moment? Mine was Patrick Swayze's performance with Chris Farley. I couldn't find a full length video but I did find this clip from AC 360. Click here if you want to see the video. Both passed away too young. But they'll always be remembered.

Who would you like to see in the next post? More Anne? Alexa Chung? I haven't posted about Emma Watson in a while, maybe that would be a great idea. Please comment below. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment