Monday, July 19, 2010

Say You'll Be There

I just got done baby-sitting. Talk about exhausting. She spent the night at my house because her parents were out of town at a golf-thing--not quite sure--but in the process my MAC Cream Cup got killed.

I was doing her makeup crazy--like blue/purple eyeshadow and green lips. And then she did mine. She's ten-years-old and the cutest thing you've ever seen. But during the process she accidentally smashed my MAC Cream Cup lipstick into the container.

It is destroyed. At first I was mad--but then I just told myself that it was just a lipstick and she's only ten. I'm still bummed that my lipstick now needs to be applied with a lip brush. Sigh. I'm still too tired to think clearly I'm doing an "I love my..." post! It features Posh, my fave!

Victoria Beckham and her Christian Louboutin Alti Ankle Booties! :) Sigh. If only I was rich...

Leaving the French Riveria. Wearing dvb Sunglasses, Hermes Birkin Bag, Abercrombie and Fitch Denim Shorts, Christian Louboutin Alti Booty Ankle Boots, Zac Posen Sequin Cardigan, and H&M tank.

At Heathrow Airport. Wearing Christian Louboutin Atli Ankle Booties, Cutler and Gross Sunglasses, Hermes Collier de Chien Cuff Bracelets, and Sheer Button-Up Shirt, and Burberry Jeans.

Out in New York. Wearing Christian Louboutin Alti Ankle Booties, Rolex Watch, Hermes Birkin Bag, Fashion for Haiti Tee, Alexander McQueen Blazer, and Burberry Jeans.

I just say the preview for Cats and Dogs Two. It looks really stupid. I didn't really like the first one so I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to spend ten dollars to see the second one. Maybe that's just me. Are you going to go see it? :)

Oh, don't forget about my current giveaway! Its a chance to earn a $200 Target gift card! :) Bye. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment